The privacy statement outlines how ERINN deals with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website.
1. Types of data we collect and what we use it for
Like most websites, we gather analytical data collected on an aggregated basis of all visitors to the website. The data that we collect through Google Analytics is anonymised and is therefore not personally identifiable. If you do not want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can opt-out through https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2. What we do with your data
Aside from cookies, we do not collect, store or re-use any personally identifiable data as a result of your visit to the website. If this changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Statement accordingly.
3. Your data protection rights
We would like to make you aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: the right to ask ERINN for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: the right to request that ERINN correct any information you believe to be inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: the right to request that ERINN erase your personal data from our records.
- The right to restrict processing: the right to request that ERINN restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: the right to object to ERINN processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: the right to request that ERINN transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the details below.
4. Right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC)
If you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact us in the first instance. If you are not satisfied, you can complain to the DPC or exercise any of your other rights pursuant to data protection legislation (www.dataprotection.ie).
5. Updates to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement, which was last revised on 12/08/20. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective once we post the revised version on the website. Your use of the website and services following these changes means that you accept the Privacy Statement.
6. How to contact us
The data controller for the website and services provided through this website is ERINN, located at Olympic House, Pleasants Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. If you need to contact ERINN with regard to any of your rights as set out in this Privacy Statement, all such requests should be made in writing by emailing Cliona Ni Cheallachain at dataprotection@ERINN.eu.